Friday, May 12, 2006

Woah!!!...I officially hate the beach...It'shouldn't be that humid at night...Where's the wind?...Wasn't it supposed to blow your tent away like in movies??

And the freaking mosquitoes somehow mistook my ear for a helipad and tried to crashland many times without success.
The buzz sound they create are somehow more irritating than folk music.
Sleeping was only possible with the blanket covered over my whole body*sweating*
Somehow that was around 1am.

Woke up to realize that the sun was way above the horizon, 9.45.
Everybody have taken their bath and food, not me.
I wanted to return home after that 1st night, just can't find any possible way to have another dream there, even if the world's fate depended on it.
Ate my food, read the papers and yeah, the music blasting from my mp3 was my holy companion.
Weezer somehow made it's way up my acceptable list of bands.

At 11.45, got myself prepared for homecoming.
Bought a sugarcane drink before boarding the bus*Tasted Good*
29 just takes a long time to get from one destination to the other.
Especially when you're travelling from one pit stop to the other.
55mins actually.
Forced to miss the Friday's prayers today, reached Tampines at 1.40pm.

Before riding that last bus home, I saw this girl whom I thought looked familiar.
It was Nur Fidyana.*WOAH*
Yea...She was my old classmate from Junyuan Primary and she looked hotter than ever.
Those guys who were from 6/7 would remember her...mainly Effendi.
I wanted to approach her but she was with her family + I was in stupid beach clothings.*no way*
She was queing up for 969.
Me, 293.

Spent the 20mins in the bus with Weezer and my mind wondering about the my glorious past.
I remembered all those Primary school moments, when I transferred from Bedok West to Junyuan and how foolish I was to have stepped into the wrong class.*What was I thinking*
Well, I remembered Fidyana was a cat lover and how I used to admire her.
The last time I saw her was when the whole 6/7 class decided to go do the Hari Raya outing together.
And how foolish I was at that time to go play Counterstrike halfway and seperated from the group with a bunch of idiots.

I MISS THOSE.